Friday, September 16, 2011

short intro

I love to cook! And bake! And try making new and cool things in the kitchen. Hopefully in the not-so-far future, I will meet the man of my dreams, and we will get married and live happily ever after. Until then, I figure that I should learn how to cook so he'll stay fed, healthy, and happy. (After all, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right?)

This blog will chronicle my adventures in the kitchen as I find cool recipes and adapt them to fit my vegan lifestyle. Feel free to leave me a comment if you ever have a question about a recipe, have an idea of something I should make, or just want to say hi. :)

1 comment:

  1. My friend sent me a link to your blog, because I'm doing a project that includes going Vegan for three weeks. I love how you pointed out that in the original perfect world God created, we didn't eat animal products! I'm looking forward to following you and using your recipes during this project!

    ReplyDelete